To create a community performing arts center, easily accessible for audiences in Centre County with an attractive atmosphere and optimal acoustical properties. The hall will serve as a home for the community's performing arts including music, dance, theatre, acoustical performances and visual arts as well.
CLICK HERE to sign our Petition.
- Maple stage floor
- Octagonal stage area, no walls parallel
- Storage for chairs, stands, risers, timpani and 9 ft grand
- Seating numbers: Main Floor 336 + 4 HP,
- Mezzanine 130, Balcony 203, Galleries 48 TOTAL: 718
- Choral works use Mezzanine
- For smaller ensembles or recitals use only main floor
- Seating stepped or raked
- Location, adequate parking and accessible
- A recessed pit area